Translate

1/10/2009

Kelly Osbourne mother Sharon is desperate for grandchildren



Kelly Osbourne is feeling pressured to have a child with fiancé Luke Worrall.

The couple announced their engagement in October, and now Kelly's mum Sharon, 56, wants them to start trying for a baby.

‘I’m not ready to have children yet,’ she admits. 'I’ve always wanted to have them – but not yet. Mum’s been trying to get me to have a happy accident for ages. She says: “Go on Kelly, just one little baby.”’

Kelly, 24, wants to make the most of her time with Luke, 19, before they consider starting a family.

‘I’ve never been this mushy with anybody ever before, but this time I can’t help it,’ she tells a teen mag. 'He’s perfect. Everything about him is brilliant. I’m happy. I love him and I’ll do anything for him.’

Photo and Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...