Translate

1/03/2009

Dita Von Teese reveals she turned down legendary Lothario Russell Brand



Dita Von Teese has revealed that she turned down legendary lothario Russell Brand.

The burlesque star, 35, admitted she ignored his calls asking for a date.

‘I will not be shagging Russell Brand,' she tells the Daily Star. 'I was the subject of one of his [radio] phone calls once but I didn’t answer, thank goodness!

‘It was just good female intuition.'

Despite swapping mobile numbers with the 33-year-old comedian, Dita is adamant nothing will happen between them.

‘Just because I gave him my number does not meal I'll be going on a date with him.

'But he's a lot of fun. I like him.'

Dita was formerly married to rocker Marilyn Manson.

Photo and Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...