Translate

1/10/2009

Jordan reveals that cancer rumors are completely false



Jordan says reports she has cancer are completely false.

The glamour model was told someone was trying to sell a story about her having the disease.

'Apparently there was an email saying they had doctors’ records, pictures and dates about me having a pre-cancerous mole removed,’ she says.

‘All I can say is it’s absolute rubbish! I had a mole removed from my back last year – big deal.

'I had a mole removed from my face as well a while back – if you look when I was in the jungle you can see it.

'I had them both removed just because I didn’t like them.’

Jordan, 30, who once had a form of cancer in her finger, regrets criticising Jade Goody over her cervical cancer diagnosis.

‘Originally, I thought it might have been for publicity, but I feel awful and I apologise,’ she tells OK!

‘She should just relax and focus on getting better – I wish her well.’

Photo and Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...