Translate

1/03/2009

Brad Pitt was quoted saying 'Angie and I do not fight anymore'



Brad Pitt has vowed never to argue with Angelina Jolie again.

The actor, 44, revaluated his life while shooting The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.

‘Angie and I do not fight anymore,’ he tells Rolling Stone.

‘What occurred to me on this film, and also with the passing of her mother [Marcheline Bertrand in 2007], is that there's going to come a time when I'm not going to get to be with this person anymore.

'And so, if we have a flare-up, it evaporates now. I don't want to waste time being angry at someone I love.’

In the movie, Brad plays a man who was born an octogenarian and looks younger as he gets older.

Brad and Angelina, 33, are parents to three-month-old twins Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon, daughter Shiloh, 2, and adopted kids Maddox, 7, Pax, 4, and Zahara, 3.

Photo and Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...