Translate

1/03/2009

Enrique Iglesias would love to have dancer to entertain him on his private jet



Enrique Iglesias
would love to have a saucy dancer to entertain him on his private jet.

‘I’m not flashy,’ he says. ‘I bought a plane but that was for work.

'I figured I might as well do my work as comfortably as possible.'

He reckons his 14-seater plane has all mod cons.

‘[It has a Jacuzzi] and a dancing pole and the flight attendant is a stripper,' he quips.

'Actually, that’s a good idea. I should get a stripping flight attendant.’

Enrique, 33, is happy to scour the globe to find the perfect trolly dolly.

‘Russia has beautiful girls, Brazil has beautiful girls, London has beautiful girls, my pool sometimes has a lot of beautiful girls,’ he tells Metro. ‘Only kidding.’

Photo and Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...