Translate

1/07/2009

Brad Pitt: I didn’t cheat on Jennifer Aniston with Angelina Jolie



Actor says he wasn't unfaithful to his ex

Brad Pitt insists he did not have an affair with Angelina Jolie while married to Jennifer Aniston.

He says their romance blossomed on the set of Mr & Mrs Smith in 2004, after his relationship with Jen, 39, was over.

‘What people don't understand is that we filmed for a year,’ he says. ‘We were still filming after Jen and I split up.

'Even then it doesn't mean that there was some kind of dastardly affair. There wasn't.

'I'm very proud of the way that it was handled. It was respectful.’
In November, Jen branded Angelina, 33, ‘uncool’ for discussing the moment she fell for Brad.

But Brad, 45, reckons her remarks were taken out of context.
‘Listen, man, Jen is a sweetheart. I think she got dragged into that one,’ he tells W magazine.

‘We still check in with each other. She was a big part of my life, and me hers.'

Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...