Translate

9/20/2008

Tom Cruise: I treat Suri and my adopted kids equally



Tom Cruise insists he treats his adopted kids and two-year-old daughter Suri exactly the same.

The actor took in Isabella, 15, and Connor, 13, when he was with ex-wife Nicole Kidman in the 90s.

‘My adopted children are my own children,’ he tells OK! ‘There’s no separation in that for me whatsoever.

'There’s no way there is any difference and anyone who has adopted would say the same.

‘I’ve been up in the middle of the night changing diapers, there’s no question in terms of me being their father, that bond couldn’t be any stronger.’

Tom, 45, is now married to Katie Holmes, 29. He and Nicole were together for 10 years before splitting in 2001.

Nicole, 41, has daughter Sunday Rose with husband Keith Urban, also 40.

Photo and Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...