Translate

9/18/2008

Jennifer Lopez Happy To Keep The Baby Weight




She says she's content with her body...

Jennifer Lopez has confessed she still has 10 pounds worth of baby weight to shift but isn't stressing out about slimming down to her pre-pregnancy weight.

The curvy singer says that she never felt the pressure to lose weight after giving birth to twins Emme and Max in February and is very happy with the way she looks.

Whilst training for the Nautica Malibu Triathlon helped her tone up, it hasn't brought the diva down to her original weight.

She tells People.com, “I don't weigh myself a lot. I still have 10 pounds, or so. (But) I don't have any problems with it. I never felt I had to get rid of it."

Husband Marc Anthony is also enjoying having a little something extra to grab a hold of.

Jen adds, “We like to eat! I think you have to love yourself and indulge when you want to, as well as be happy and just have a healthy attitude towards it."

Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...