Translate

9/22/2008

Jessica Simpson's love life



Jessica Simpson simply cannot stop gushing about her romance with Tony Romo.

This time the singer is praising her beau for putting up with her flatulence - it must be love.

The singer – whose album Do Ya Know recently reached number one in the country charts – has confessed that she loves Tony even more for putting up with all her hot air.

If that wasn't enough for poor Tony to endure, the Newlyweds star is also proud of her ability to burp the alphabet.

Speaking of her romance to People.com she says, "Tony is a great quarterback, but he's a better boyfriend.
"Through all the chaos and torment and everything I go through, I can lay in his arms and finally rest.

"To be my man, you have to put up with a lot. I toot under the sheets, I spend a lot of money and I can belch the ABC's."

Let's hope Jess doesn't eat too many spicy kebabs.

Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...