Translate

9/20/2008

Christina Aguilera: My husband's not the jealous type



Christina Aguilera says her husband Jordan Bratman is happy for her to look sexy.

The singer, who once snogged Britney Spears on stage, doesn't mind her raunchy outfits.

‘The beauty about my marriage is that Jordan gives me such freedom,’ she says. ‘He gets what I do for a living. He’s not jealous at all.

'He just stands back with the biggest smile on his face. He’s like: “Do it baby! You’ve got it, flaunt it!”’

And Christina, 29, who gave birth to son Max eight months ago, says she’ll never change her liberal attitude.

‘I’m a very sexual person,’ she tells OK! ‘I’ve felt empowered by my sexuality since I was 21.

'That won’t change because I’m a mommy.’

Earlier this year, she revealed she and Jordan, 31, have 'Naked Sundays'.

Photo and Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...