Translate

9/19/2008

Jennifer Aniston's solo day


Credit: Hicelebs

As everyone else rushes to find Jennifer Aniston a new man, the actress herself has been keeping a low profile since her split from John Mayer in August.

But snappers caught up with the former Friends star yesterday as she enjoyed an afternoon of pampering in L.A.

A dressed-down Jen – who was rumoured to be spending $20K per month on beauty treatments at the height of Johnnifer - dropped by the Cristina Radu European Skin Care Spa in Beverly Hills for a facial.

In recent weeks the actress has been linked to Scottish actor Gerard Butler and a mystery older man.

However, Jen insists she's content being single and doesn't understand the interest in her love life.
"I'm grateful that the public is still interested in my life and my movies and I hope that I can justify their interest," she said.

"People are so kind, ultimately. And I'm happy, so don't worry about me."

See pics here

Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...