Translate

4/18/2006

What Do You Think?

Brad has a mohawk...





I want to know what you think about this look? I think he is having fun and being free in living life the way he wants. However, I tend too notice in past relationships he tends to wear styles similar too those he dates. I think its kind of cute to see him and Maddox sporting the same hair do!
Angelina Star


Kimora Simmons is used to the finer things...


Just because Kimora and Russell Simmons are dunzo (and he totally has a new 23 year old girlfriend, Denise Vasi) doesn't mean that Kimora is going to stop splurging on champagne soaked pedicures.. She is going to enjoy every last cent of his $$$$

Isn't that amazing to waste good champagne on some feet. Man her feet are treated better then some of us get treated. Hey if he has a girlfriend already after there recent breakup. I think I would enjoy every last cent myself. Angelina Star


K-Fed's Album Cover....we wish...



I saw this and this really made me laugh. Look at what their kid will look like. Oh no! I can't stand this guy. I think he loves using the fact that Britney has millions. The sad part is she's allowing this too happen.
Angelina Star
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...