Translate

4/08/2006

Jessica Simpson leaving Barneys in Beverly Hills after some shopping with Ken Paves







Jessica Simpson doing what she does best shopping. A slightly less hairy Jessica Simpson and Best Friend Ken Paves were photographed shopping at Barneys. Maybe that's why their was no room for Nick.


Paris Hilton appears on the latest cover issue of Elle magazine



Paris on fashion:
"I love fashion. Ever since I was three years old I've been going to fashion shows. I still love to go shopping and buy my own stuff. I do all my own styling."

Paris on her former fashion sense:
"I look back at the pictures now and I'm like, 'Paris, what the hell were you thinking!' You look like a f***king idiot!"

Paris on breast augmentation:
"When I was 13 I really wanted a boob job because all my friends started to have boobs and I was the only one who looked like a boy. But you know what? I like being flat. I think it's hot. I never have to wear a bra."

Paris on food and Hollywood's thin obsession:
"I love to eat. L.A is all about being skinny. When you go to dinner, no one is eating or they're going to the bathroom to do something or they're just drinking water or shots, and I'm the one with the bacon and fries."

Paris on her former best friend Nicole Richie:
HERE

Paris on why she'll make it as a singer:
"I've always had a great voice."














Paris Hilton looking fashionably beautiful. No matter what she wears she is always looking so naturally beautiful. Hopefully her and Nicole will patch up their friendship.


Lindsay Lohan at the Sienna Los Angeles store opening












I love Lindsay Lohan's style. She usually always carries the hottest handbags. Thank goodness she got rid of all that blonde. Just didn't look good on her at all.


Sienna Miller getting extensions at a salon in the Meatpacking District of NYC


















I guess we all love to change our hair. Why not buy it if your in the process of growing it out. A great way to change your style!


Katie Holmes She is Due Anyday Now












I know what it's like to be due anyday now. I think she looks absolutely adorable. Who says you have to be pregnant and dress the part!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...