Translate

4/15/2006

Can I Have What She Has Please?






Jessica Simpson

Is it too much to ask! I'll tell you a little something (and it's probably too much personal information)..but after going from a voluptious sorority girl C cup to a junior high training bra A (post child)...I've become a boob woman. Checking them out..coveting them secretly..I tell you what...a boob job is not out of the question for me...and when I go in for a consulation..I'm taking these pics in with me! P.S. Don't try to talk me out of it! Haha!


Paris Hilton sucks at Poker...




Hold on let me re-write that:

  • Paris Hilton sucks a lollipop at a Poker game.
  • Nope still not right...Paris Hilton sucks on a lollipop while winning money at a Poker Game
  • Mmm...one more try...Paris Hilton will suck on anything for money.

Yeah..I like that one..it's all about truthful journalism folks...



Perhaps the most Pregnant Woman I've ever seen...




Vanessa Bryant puts Katie Holmes to shame..I'm sure this child will come out at 6'5 weighing in at 240! She's so big..she's using a California King Sheet as a wrap dress!


I Don't 'Get' Lindsay Lohan's style...







Lindsay Lohan

Can anyone explain this look?

Scarf = Boho
Vintage Sweater = Retro
Rocker Tee=Edgy
Skinny Pants = Trendy
Louis Vuitton Bag = Valley Girl
Ballet Flats = 2005

Source

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...