Translate

9/15/2006

Bobby Brown: My "Super" New Girlfriend


On this week's US Weekly Magazine Online, this story has just broken...

Now that his marriage to Whitney Houston is over, Bobby Brown is getting his jollies with hip-hop temptress Karrine Steffans, author of the best-selling book, "Confessions of a Video Vixen."

According to the New York Daily News, Brown has been staying at Steffans' Beverly Hills home since Houston served him with divorce papers. "It's not like Bobby didn't see this coming," says a Brown pal. "He and Whitney hadn't been living together for months."

Steffans, who is nicknamed "Superhead" because of the pleasure she has given some of the biggest stars of music and sports, insisted, "I'm not a home-wrecker ... I can't break up a 16-year marriage in a few months. I'm not that super."

Friends claim that Brown and Steffans are not romantically involved and that the My Prerogative rapper just needed a place to crash after Houston gave him the boot. Steffans, who also paid Brown's cell phone bill this month, says she's happily involved with on-and-off boyfriend Bill Maher.

"Bill and I have discussed Bobby," she laughed. "But Bobby is not an issue in my relationship. I still love Bill. He's the love of my life. I know you'll see us back together."

Talk to US Weekly Online: Do you think Bobby cheated on Whitney?


What do I think? Never take in a stray animal without getting it tested and cleaned.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...