Translate

6/28/2006

Jessica Simpson has lunch with a friend in West Hollywood

I love the white Poplin shirts with any type of Jean fit. You can dress it up with dress pants or any type of bottom and it will still look amazing. Also, the jeans that Jessica is sporting is very trendy right now believe it or not. She tops this relaxed look with eyewear, and a leather handbag. You can find those jeans in any designer style or even take an old pair of jeans you have in your closet, and rip them yourself. Fashion should be fun you don't always have to buy something that you may have in your closet already. I get most of my Poplin white shirts like Jessica has on in the photo's below at VictoriaSecret online. I recently just purchased that particular top and trust me it's worth every dollar. Everyone should have a white collar top in their closet.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...