Translate

5/11/2006

Hollywood's Gorgeous Moms

Sweet, generous – and hot! From Angelina to Britney, celebrate our famous moms and their oh-so-cute kids.


ANGELINA, MADDOX & ZAHARA
As she awaits the birth of her first biological child (with Brad Pitt), Jolie, 30, is already thinking of ways to add to her multi-cultural brood. "There's something about making a choice, waking up and traveling somewhere and finding your family," says the adoptive mom to Cambodian native Maddox, 4, and Ethiopian-born Zahara, 1. "We are already discussing the next country."




BRITNEY & SEAN P.
Nearly two years ago, Spears told PEOPLE: "I definitely want to have some kids. I see myself with four or five." Now married to Kevin Federline and mom to Sean Preston, 8 months, the 24-year-old is off to a boffo start after announcing her second pregnancy May 9. She's "loving the time she's spending just being a mom," personal assistant Felicia Culotta has said.




BROOKE, ROWAN & GRIER
When Shields gave birth to baby girl Grier on April 18, she also gave daughter Rowan, almost 3, a special gift. "I realize that they'll have each other after we're not here anymore," says Shields, 40, an only child who's married to screenwriter Chris Henchy. "And to me, that really settles my mind."




GWYNETH, APPLE & MOSES
"I've done everything career-wise that I wanted to do," Paltrow says of letting acting take a backseat to motherhood. The Oscar winner, 33, says she's content to spend time with 2-year-old daughter Apple and 1-month-old son Moses while musician husband Chris Martin brings home the bacon. "He's the daddy," she told British Vogue. "He works. I'm the mummy. I'm at home trying to look after everybody."




MICHELLE & MATILDA
Since her Oscar nod for her role in Brokeback Mountain, scripts have been piling up for Williams, 25. But with the birth of 6-month-old Matilda Rose (with fiancé Heath Ledger), her priorities have shifted. "Every day I'm more and more besotted with her and it's harder and harder to detach myself from her," says the actress. "So I don't know. Maybe I'll just wave at all these opportunities as they go by."




DEMI, RUMER & SCOUT
"One of my goals is to build a loving relationship so that my children as adults will want to share their lives with me," Moore, 43, told InStyle of raising her daughters Rumer, 17 (left), Scout, 14, and Tallulah, 12 (not pictured). "Everything I do is kind of with the idea that from the moment they're born, it's a process of letting go." So far, the girls have proved the actress's philosophy right, often spending their down time with mom and new husband Ashton Kutcher.




LIV & MILO
"Sometimes I hold Milo and I literally feel that my heart is going to blow up with this overwhelming feeling of love," Tyler, 28, told U.K.'s Harper's Bazaar of her 17-month-old son with husband Royston Langdon. Which makes balancing a social life a challenge: "You are so in love with your baby that when you get to go out, you're like, 'Oh, I miss him! What's he doing? Maybe we should go home.' "




HEIDI & LENI
How has life changed for Klum since becoming a mother twice over? "Two kids' car seats, more diapers and, as any new parents will tell you, less sleep," the supermodel, 32, says of life with Henry, 5 months, and Leni, 2. One thing that hasn't changed is her workload. Eight weeks after the birth of her son, the Project Runway host was on the catwalk in lingerie. "If you like what you do, you can juggle everything," she says.




VANESSA, MELANIE, SASHA & JILLIAN
"The more I age," says the 43-year-old mother of four (including son Devin), "the more I thank my parents for the genetics that I got." But that doesn't mean she won't use a little help now and then. "I love Botox!" the former beauty queen confesses. Her daughters, however, say mom's beauty is more than skin deep. Says Melanie, 18: "She's beautiful because she's talented and has a really great personality."




DEBRA & ROMAN
Messing's long-running sitcom Will & Grace comes to an end next week, but the Emmy winner, 37, doesn't have to look farther than her own backyard for comic relief. "Roman makes me laugh harder than anyone in the world," she says of her 2-year-old. And the other man in the house is pretty special too. "My husband and son are everything," Messing told InStyle of Roman's dad, Daniel Zelman.




KATE & RYDER
When Hudson gave birth to son Ryder, now 2, the new mom had some understandable anxiety. "All of a sudden you have these feelings like, 'I gotta do everything perfect, I'm a mother now,' " the 27-year-old says. She eventually relaxed into her new role. "It's phenomenal. He's made me feel more youthful than I've ever felt. I feel more vivacious, more sexual, more alive because of him."




JULIA & PHINNEAUS
Since giving birth to twins Finn and Hazel (not pictured) 17 months ago, Roberts has gone through a metamorphosis – from A-list movie star to practical mom. "To pull your focus away from your family life, it has to be great," the 37-year-old told Playbill of choosing a short Broadway run (Three Days of Rain) over a Hollywood film. Even while working, the twins are her priority. "If she has a two-hour break, she runs home," producer pal Marc Platt says. "She's utterly devoted to them."

Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...