Translate

2/21/2006

Mischa Barton Slams Paris Hilton


Mischa Barton

Mischa Barton has launched a
scathing attack on socialite Paris
Hilton accusing the hotel heiress of
being insecure and publicity hungry.

Barton, who reportedly fell foul of
Hilton's circle of friends when she
began dating Kimberly Stewart's
ex-fiancé Cisco Adler, insists the
heiress' insecurities are to blame for
her cruel comments.

She says, "I met her one or two times
and she's making out there's this big
rivalry between us and there so isn't.

"She seems to hate everyone around
her age who is more successful."

Barton also attacked Hilton's
appearance at the Brit Awards last
week's (begs13FEB06), saying, "I
tuned into the Brits because I like to
know what's going on in British music
and I saw her and I was like, 'What?'

"She was coming out with all this
ridiculous stuff, like, 'I love London
because... whatever.' Please."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...