Translate

2/04/2006

The Dior Gaucho


Mischa Barton

Media Blast

I’ve mentioned the Dior Gaucho before and how it was bound to be 2006’s ‘It’ bag. Already, Jessica Alba has been spotted wearing it and now style maven Mischa Barton’s been sporting one too.

Personally, I’m not a great fan of these bags. They’re very different from the usual feminine elegance that defines most Dior accessories but with the success of the distressed looking Balenciaga Motorcycle and soft Chloe Paddington leather, I guess Dior decided to give it a go.

Not entirely sure of the little key and coin with Christian Dior’s face on it, but I know it’s not gunna stop any of you from pre- ordering it!

Source:

I personally love the rich distressed leather of the Balenciaga Motorcyle bag.

The Dior Gaucho appears to have a slight similar look of distressed leather that I tend to like. I love the edgy style that it adds to my outfit.

I think the Dior Gaucho will be a great accessory to complete your wardrobe. As for difference, you want that in a line.

I like to stay on top of hot new accessories. I think we will eventually see how this adorable handbag will do!

Angelina Star


Lance Armstrong & Sheryl Crow Split


In another shocking celebrity breakup, LANCE ARMSTRONG and SHERYL CROW have split, according to People magazine.

The seven-time Tour de France bicycling champion and the rockstar musician got engaged in September 2005, when Armstrong proposed to Crow in Sun Valley, ID, not long after he retired from the pro circuit in July.

He and Crow officially became an item back in early 2004.

Source:

Project Fashion Week


Supermodel

Bryant Park is surely all a bustle by now, and hopefully most of you are out of the office running around trying to snag glimpses of the runway girls.

Fashion Week is in the air, and in the papers ... but it's also online. So, now you don't have to be Anna Wintour, Beyonce, or Kate White to get a first row seat to the hottest February event.

Source:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...