Translate

2/20/2006

Keira Knightley's Big Boob Wish

Media Blast


Keira Knightley

Keira Knightley wishes she had big boobs.

The stunning actress admits she would love
to have huge breasts instead of her manly
"pecs".

She confessed to Britain's More magazine:
"I'd love to have tits, but I don't - I have pecs."

Last year, Keira revealed she is jealous of
other women's legs.
The sexy star said she becomes a green
eyed monster when she spots someone with
long, lean pins because she hates her own.

She said: "I hate my body. I like so many
other people's bodies. I like legs - a good
pair of legs on someone else always makes
me jealous!"

The 20-year-old also revealed she will have
plastic surgery when she is 25 - to stay
looking youthful.

She added: "I know my looks won't last
forever. In five years time I will probably be
having Botox, face-lifts, nose jobs and false
hair!"


Kylie Minogue

Kylie Minogue And Oliver Martinez To Tie The Knot?

It has been rumoured that Aussie pop star Kylie Minogue
will marry her French boyfriend Olivier Martinez this spring.

According to Martinez’s mother, Rosemarie Martinez, her
actor son and Kylie will be marrying on a French Island.

She said to New Idea magazine: "My son has promised we
will be flown over for the big day,"

"We're just rejoicing that she and my son can now go ahead
and make the plans they've wanted to make for so long."

Kylie’s brother Brendan is expecting his first baby in April
and it is believed that her wedding will take place after the
baby has been born.

The ex-Neighbours star met Martinez at the Grammy Awards
in 2003 and they have been together ever since.

Kylie has often talked about her desire for a family…now that
she is in remission following treatment for breast cancer maybe
she can fulfil her wish?

Source:




Jennifer Aniston

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Settle Divorse

Former celebrity couple Brad Pitt and
Jennifer Aniston have concluded their
$60m divorce settlement.

The former Friends star will assume sole
ownership off their $29m Beverly Hills
mansion, while the Fight Club actor will
take control of their lucrative film company
Plan B Productions.

Aniston will retain a "minor stake" in the
production firm, which is believed to be
worth more than $50m (€42m) after a
string of 12 successful independent movie
releases, including Tim Burton's Charlie
and the Chocolate Factory.

The high-profile pair agreed the share-out
through their lawyers just days before
Aniston's 37th birthday on Saturday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...