Translate

6/24/2008

Paris Hilton denies dog adoption story



Paris Hilton is as famous for being famous as she is for being the owner of multiple dogs. The heiress – who just wrapped her reality show, I Wanna be Paris’s New Best Friend! — spoke out on her Myspace blog this week to put truth to one tale out there.

“I read [I was] walking by some puppies for sale, and demanding that I be given a Yorkie puppy to be an accessory for a photo shoot,” she wrote. “I wasn’t even looking for a new pet. I wasn’t even at a photo shoot that day.”

Hilton is famous for having more dogs than several households combined, even once being investigated by the Los Angeles Department of Animal Services for apparently owning 17 dogs.

Hilton’s most famous furry friend is Tinkerbell, a tea cup Chihuahua who went missing a few years ago, but was safely found at a relative’s house.

Hilton’s love of dogs even made it into her new reality show, which includes scenes of a pet adoption shelter “to spread the word about how these animals need loving owners,” she says.

Photo:

Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...