Translate

6/23/2008

Ashley Dupre Breaks Her Silence After Call Girl Scandal



Ashley Dupré, the call girl at the center of former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer’s downfall, is breaking her silence three months after the scandal erupted.

In a posting on her MySpace blog this weekend, the 23-year-old embraced her supporters and critics alike.

“Hey everyone...Let me just start by saying THANK YOU ALL, for your support!!” Dupré wrote in a posting Saturday, June 21.

“Again, thank you all so much for taking the time to send me a bit of strength and inspiration via email or comment, your words have touched me and I thank you for that...with all my heart, I love you guys!!! ...and to all the not so kind words...I love you too, because it makes me push myself and want it even more. Hard times don’t last...only strong people.”

In the wake of her prostitution scandal, Dupré has kept a low profile.

In April, she filed a $10 million lawsuit against Girls Gone Wild creator Joe Francis, claiming he got her drunk and “induced” her into taking topless pictures in Miami, Fla., when she was only 17.

After Dupré was exposed as Spitzer’s call girl, Francis released a racy video of her he already had in his archives.

Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...