Translate

8/05/2006

Christie Brinkley's Sister N Law Speaks out!


Christie Brinkley




Christie Brinkley's family remains in shock that the supermodel's husband Peter Cook cheated on the blonde bombshell. In an exclusive interview wirh Star, Julie Brinkley, married to Christie's brother Gregory, said, "Christie is in a lot of pain right now; she's just very upset.

As her sister-in-law we all just thought that this is who is going to grow old with and we're all very shocked by what's happened."

Julie confirmed Christie knew nothing of her husband's cheating until she was approached by his mistress's own father. "The girl's father spoke to Christie, and she was very shocked.

For now she is thinking what's best for the children, who are on summer vacation from school and are too young to fully understand any of this.

They have left the Hamptons and are resting elsewhere. It's difficult because every time you turn on the TV it's there."

Source




NICOLE'S GROWING BUMP?


Nicole Kidman - Urban



On July 27, Nicole Kidman ran errands in Nashville, Tenn., where she's been laying low with new husband Keith Urban, 38.First stop: the hospital. Why?

The prominent bump and bigger bust that the always-slender Nic, 39, seemed to be showing may be the reason. "I think Nicole looks about four months pregnant," says Dr. Randy Fink, a Miami-based OB-GYN, who doesn't treat the actress.

"If pregnant, she'd be going for an amniocentesis [a standard test to check the health of the fetus] around now."THE WAIT IS OVERA pregnancy would likely be a relief to the Oscar winner — in 2001, Nic, who is mom to adopted daughter Isabella, 13, and son Connor, 11, miscarried just after her nearly 10-year-long marriage to Tom Cruise ended. As a result, a friend tells Star, Nic probably "figured it would be a long, hard road to getting pregnant again.

Obviously, that wasn't the case!" More good news for Nic: According to Dr. Fink, if she's four months along, then she's passed the point where she's most in danger of another miscarriage.

"The risk of miscarriage generally goes down to one in 100 at about three months," he explains.

And Nic has Keith, whom she married in a lavish wedding in Sydney in June, by her side to help her through any pregnancy fears. "Keith's been great," says the friend. "He's told Nicole that whatever happens, they're going to face it together."

Source




IS J.LO FINALLY PREGNANT?


Jennifer Lopez




Could Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony be expecting a bundle of joy? Lopez has dropped out of a film role leading insiders to believe she might be pregnant! "She is out of Dallas," Lopez's rep Leslie Sloane Zelnik, tells Star, the first media outlet to report the news, about Lopez decision to drop out of the 2007 film version of the classic TV series.

Lopez was set to play the role of alcoholic Sue Ellen, opposite John Travolta, who will play J.R. Ewing.Though her rep denies she is pregnant, J.Lo's desire to be a mom is likely behind her decision to drop out of the physically challenging Dallas role.

Source




Lindsay Unloads in a Letter


Lindsay Lohan




Lindsay Lohan is mad as hell and she's not going to take it anymore.

To finish off a fortnight in which she was treated at a hospital for dehydration, publicly lambasted by a studio honcho and subpoenaed to testify in a lawsuit against her mother, the 20-year-old actress ended up feeling shaken, not stirred, by a run-in with the paparazzi Thursday at L.A.'s signature celebrity watering hole, The Ivy.

While the details of what went down are sketchy, Lohan decided it was time to do a little sounding off of her own.

In an email to celebrity gossipmonger Perez Hilton, Lohan said that she "almost witnessed 3 kids being hit by paparazzi?Never in my life had an experience as I just did with the paparazzi. I am not kidding. I am shaking, cannot breathe a bit, scared, anxious and sad."

(A witness who lunched near Lohan that day said that what she saw/heard was a photog warning a few young girls to back away because there was bound to be craziness when Lohan left the restaurant.)

According to Hilton, the letter posted Thursday on PerezHilton.com is "definitely her." Lohan's rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, couldn't be reached for comment.

"When I got it I was really concerned," Hilton, who says that he and Lohan correspond often by email, told E! Online. "I thought, 'not another car accident, that's the last thing she needs right now.' "

Hilton said that he contacted Lohan's assistant, who assured him that the Just My Luck star's letter was in reference to a particularly "bad paparazzi day."

"This really was her way of speaking out about everything that's happened in the last two weeks," Hilton said. "She hasn't gone on the record before yesterday about everything that's been going on."

Instead, Lohan's mother, Dina, spoke up on her little girl's behalf, saying that the letter that Morgan Creek Productions CEO James G. Robinson sent to Lohan taking her to task for her supposedly questionable work ethic was "way out of line."

Robinson had blamed Lohan's incessant partying for her frequent lateness and absences from the set of her latest movie, Georgia Rule.

Despite Thursday being what Lohan deemed her "day off," she decided the time was right to offer her own take on recent events.

It's "disgusting what these g-d damn people are doing to me," she wrote to Hilton. "As well as the people in my life that I work with/for. It's vulgar and I'm saddened for myself. And, ANY of those willing to fall into judging me in any way in the future or past, can watch the video tapes that these men/women take of me while they are being invasive towards my DAY off?Which I never have anymore."

And, in a shout-out to Robinson and company:
"Send that to Morgan Creek."

Which presumably means that she hasn't had time to partake in the "ongoing all night heavy partying" that Robinson accused her of. (Or it means she hasn't had enough time to party because of her heavy work schedule.)

But as for the Thursday incident with the paparazzi that left Lohan feeling quite sorry for herself, Hilton said that it was understandable why the Mean Girls star finally got fed up.

"The thing about Lindsay is, she plays along," Hilton said. "She'll give the photographers a shot but there comes a point where even she can acknowledge that it's too much. She's trying to send a message that they should either step back, or she's going to take steps to make it more difficult."

Source




Paris Hilton Swears Off Sex for a Year


Paris Hilton




Paris Hilton, who has been linked to a string of rich and famous men, wants to set the record straight about her sexy image.

"People think I sleep with everyone, but I'm not like that," the Simple Life star and hotel heiress tells British GQ in its September issue. "Kissing is all I do." In fact, Hilton, 25, says, "I'm not having sex for a year. I've decided. … I'll kiss, but nothing else."

For that matter, the star reveals that she's only ever had sex with two men in her entire life. "The reason so many of my relationships don't work is guys are like, 'Hey what's going on? It's been like four months and I'm only getting a kiss here,' " she says.

When it comes to chastity, says Hilton, "I feel good about it. I like the way guys go crazy when they can't have sex with you." Expanding upon that philosophy, she theorizes, "If he can't have you, he stays interested, the moment he has you he's gone.

Unless he is really in love with you." As for the subject of guys, specifically the ones who have been in her life, Hilton says of her first love, Jason Shaw: "He's amazing. We are very close and he lives next door to me." Of former fiancé Paris Latsis: "I won't get back with him." Of former USC football star Matt Leinart: "We're good friends, we just hang out together.

He's a good guy." Hilton also says that she thinks she'll only be married once, and when it comes to going out on a date, she likes to be treated "like a princess."

Source




Project Runway's Keith: I Didn't Cheat


Keith Michael



The first-ever designer to be kicked off Bravo's Project Runway for breaking the rules has spoken out about his ouster – and he thinks he got a raw deal.

Brooklyn, N.Y., native Keith Michael, 34, was asked to leave because he had pattern-making books in his room – a violation of the contest's rules – and at one point had gone AWOL from the production.

The freelance designer tells Bravo senior vice president of production and programming Andy Cohen, who writes a blog on bravotv.com, "I am not the kind of person who can't admit when he's wrong. I feel like there was a lack of integrity on behalf of the production.

I thought it was one-sided." He doesn't deny he had the books – only that he used them to cheat. "These pattern books were not the kind that you would be able to use for practical purposes on the show," he says. "One of the books was the most detailed pattern book you would ever see about menswear that had nothing to do with anything on the show.

I brought it because I was working on my menswear line at the time. And the other was a dictionary of production terms."

As for what he did during his four-hour unauthorized leave from production, Michael tells Cohen, "All I did was I went to my boyfriend's apartment, found his spare key, found an e-mail from the executive producer and asked him to contact me.

I don't know what to say – that's the deal." Michael says that at least one Project Runway contestant is on his side: Fellow Brooklyn native Alison Kelly. "Alison is very supportive of me. She was very confused because she liked me very much.

It seemed like the evidence against me was heavy and she didn't know what to feel." "I think this whole thing is farfetched and crazy," he continues. "I have gotten so much fan e-mail from this whole thing. People want me to be the bad boy, but I am not that guy. … I thought I would win because of talent, but now I don't know who's to blame but I am not owning up to this."

Michael also addresses Internet rumors that the sketches he'd presented at his audition were in fact drawings from other designers' runway shows. The sketches, he says, were part of a trend report he'd presented to a client as an overview of the latest styles.

"I work for a lot of huge fashion companies and do trend reports for a lot of them and people pay me for that information to review what's going on in fashion," he says. What's next for the designer? "I am focusing on getting a showroom to represent me," he says.

"I need cash behind me to do what I want. Getting the funding that I need will hopefully let me show in September." And he's confident he'll get the funding even without Project Runway's $100,000 prize. "I was hoping to win," he says. "But I will figure out another way of doing it. There's a few ways to skin a cat, right?"

Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...