Translate

12/13/2008

Lily Allen admits remarks made to her weight hurt her deeply



Lily Allen admits negative comments about her weight and looks made her deeply unhappy.

The singer, 23, had to deal with cruel remarks about her appearance when she hit the limelight.

‘I never thought I was a supermodel – but didn’t think I was quite as unattractive as people said,’ she tells The Observer Music Monthly.

‘There were times I was so depressed and sad I couldn’t take any more of it.’

Lily vented these feelings on her blog in May 2007, calling herself ‘fat, ugly and shitter than Winehouse.’

She has also revealed how she's been tempted to quit music altogether.

‘Sometimes I feel like I’ve really had enough,’ she says. ‘I’m not someone who eats, lives and breathes music.’

Lily will release her hotly anticipated second album It's Not Me, It's You in February 2009.

Photo and Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...