Translate

10/04/2006

Insane In the Membrane


The gorgeous and weave savvy Beyonce states that she has an alter ego named Sasha who she conjures up when she is not feeling sure of herself.

"When I feel uncomfortable about something, I tell myself, 'I'm Sasha, I'm a diva, I'm fierce, I can do it.' And then I can. Sometimes when Beyonce slips through, I'm like 'Hold up, come back!' Sasha protects me. It's a good way to keep sane."

Uhh, correct me if I am wrong but the DSM IV states that this is called dissociative identity disorder, formerly multiple personality disorder.

But wait! Maybe she can blame Sasha for dating Jay Z and doing the hoochie coochie in a bananna skirt...yea, theres an idea! Because you have to be both fierce and uncertain to pull those off.

Also the chic on her left looks like she is about to throw down with somebody and snatch of some weave.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...